Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Got To Start Somewhere I Suppose

I should probably start off with some explaining, shouldn't I? After all that's what a first post is for: introductions, brief biography, and overall a bit of "hey look at me I'm new yay!"

Nah. I'm good.

Here's all you need to know: I like a lot of things and I think about those things a lot. So, I decided to write a blog to put those thoughts where people can read them. Might be a bit of a dangerous idea, but oh well. Follow at your own risk.

What do I like, you might be asking? Hmm, like I said, lots of things. Things such as movies to books to bookish movies, chocolate, stories about chocolate, the color cerulean, the idiocy people can have, the amazing faces of famous people (and their skills), and so on.

I repeat; lots of things.

So that's pretty much it. This is a place for my random thoughts and if you care to read that sort of stuff, do whatever follow stuff enables that. Me? I'm just going to write.

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment